After downloading the firmware from above link, get a functional USB cable, then follow the instructions via this link to learn how to flash Xiaomi fastboot and recovery firmware. Here I will show you how to flash Firmware (stock rom) in Xiaomi Mi A3. To flash the firmware you need a computer as well as a Xiaomi Flash tool application and you should also have USB drivers installed on your computer. Xiaomi is releasing a new software update for Mi A3 users in Europe.
- The project was started way back in 2013 when CyanogenMod was all hype, and it still continues to push new builds even today.
- As per company stats, Only a tiny percentage of people are worried about the software updates.
- But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
- The provided links are either official or from third-party sources.
- Besides that, you can check out OnePlus, Motorola, Nothing, Realme, and Asus devices for good custom ROM support.
OnePlus 7 Pro Stock ROM Firmware is now available for download and You can download it below. Google has finally announced the availability of Android 12 for Developers to get started with optimizing their apps for the next major Android OS update. You can flash OnePlus 7 Pro Android Phone Firmware with Flash tool. Here you can find detailed information about firmware flashing with Flash tool. Android phones with Android 8 and above cannot flash with a lower version.
We’re accustomed to the new Android firmware 13 and other software updates that have been since rolling out to high-end smartphones that we forget older smartphones – Samsung didn’t. The Samsung Galaxy A11 Android 12 update is now available.
One more Samsung device is now able to move to Android 12. Yes, we are talking about the Galaxy A03 smartphone which arrived as SM-A035F model number. According to the latest information, the new Android 12 OS update comes based on One UI Core 4.1 and it also brings July 2022 security patch.