The Black Shark 4 Pro is one of the best budget gaming phones on the market. It scores high in every category you want a gaming phone to hit and does it with a reasonable price tag. While it does have a year-old processor, the difference between the Snapdragon 888 and the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 is so minute that it’s unlikely to matter. If you love gaming on the go, you owe it to yourself to check out the Black Shark Pro 4. It does fall into the same traps as other gaming phones, such as the battery is lacking, the camera is dull and hardware design is very much gamer-esque. The Red Magic 6S Pro is the closest contender to the Black Shark 4 Pro in the same price bracket. Getting your hands on one will set you back about $600 for the base 12GB/128GB model.
You can also remove the case if you have installed any; doing so will help your phone dissipate heat better. When you update an Android Smartphone, you see the usual installation process, then the phone restarts, and it looks like the update is complete, but it isn’t. Because, after the reboot, the phone starts optimizing the apps in the background, which requires more processing power than when idle. Well, there is nothing wrong with your phone; when you turn on your phone’s Hotspot, your phone has to connect with the cellular network and use WiFi to act as a hotspot. Unfortunately, this puts too much work on the battery and starts to heat up. You can buy a Phone Cooler if you want an uninterrupted gaming experience.
A headphone jack is still there for users to enjoy lag-free lossless music. As a comparison, the previous Xiaomi 10 Supreme Commemorative Edition also carries a 4500mAh battery and 120W fast charging, but the full charge time takes 23 minutes. The charging efficiency of the Black Shark 4 has undoubtedly been further improved and should last longer at high power. Whether it is a mobile phone with high-rate charging or a large battery design, such a combination can bring a different experience to users.
There’s a mix of colors for the Black Shark to process and the camera does a fairly decent job at it. The flowers are vibrant, the petals of the rose are detailed and distinct, and to top it all off, there’s a natural blur behind the bouquet. While the Black Shark gave the flowers a little more saturation than how they look in real life, the picture is good enough to share.
- The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 5G runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4500 stock ROM mAh Non-Removable Li-Po battery.
- To exit the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 download mode screen, you can restart your device by using the Volume Down key or Soft Reset method.
- There was a noticeable delay before you could snap a photo and it wasn’t as seamless as iPhone’s and other implementations which allow you to tap to zoom in and out to switch between the cameras.
- Almost a year after the initial announcement of the Black Shark 4 Pro in China, the smartphone is set to come to UK shores.
- Previously, the officials already revealed that the device would be equipped with a 4500mAh Battery and 120W Charging.
- Today in this article, I have shown you in detail how you can fix those problems.
To fix the problem, download the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro USB driver and install it on your computer. If your phone display is cracked and wants to access the data, then follow the below steps. Is your Bluetooth being disconnected when you turn on Bluetooth and connect with other devices? You may face this issue while playing games, performing a task, or while making calls. This issue is mainly caused because of low RAM on your android phone. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues.